OEM Toyota Car Covers Online
Car covers help protect Toyota and Scion vehicles better while they're in storage. We've got two types for sale online at our auto parts store, at up to 35% off MSRP to boot. One's exterior car covers. They shield car body parts like panels, side mirrors, spoilers, and windows from nicks and scrapes, not to mention the paint job. The other's interior car covers. They safeguard the surfaces inside the cabin -- seat upholstery, electronics, and such -- from airborne contaminants.
Exterior car cover designs range widely. You can get them in folding roof-mount umbrella or fold-out box configurations, not to mention inflatable cocoon box or car tent (a structure similar to a camping tent). Many, however, are just thick, heavy, durable, waterproof plastic sheets with anchor points or mounts for tying them down.
Interior car cover designs can be fitted or loose. They're sometimes made of a woven material like polyester, one with a soft lining to keep them from scratching surfaces. Most are lightweight and breathable; however, very few are liquid-proof.
If you're shopping for car covers online, whether you drive a Toyota Camry, Scion xB, or otherwise, choose genuine Toyota & Scion.
Three Reasons to Buy a Genuine OEM Car Cover
- It's a manufacturer replacement. That means OE-quality, the kind of assurance you may not always get from aftermarket car cover brands.
- It'll come compatible with your car, truck, SUV, or van from the get-go. Finding what your ride needs is easy, too -- as easy as browsing by brand, model, and model year.
- It'll come with a warranty. Coverage can help make sure that, if the car cover has defects in materials or workmanship, you're taken care of.
Safeguard Your Vehicle with a Genuine OEM Toyota & Scion Car Cover
Order now, and we'll ship to any address, nationwide. Choose local pickup here in Laredo TX instead, and you can stop by and grab it. Have a question? Our parts team can help. Feel free to contact us anytime.
- FJ Cruiser
No results found for "car cover, vehicle cover". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!